About RPM Technik
RPM Technik is Passionate About The Porsche Brand And This Can Be Seen In All Aspects Of The Organisation
Independent Porsche specialist RPM Technik was established in 2001 and has since built a strong reputation for providing high quality, customer-focussed service for owners of all classic and modern Porsche.
Technical director Ollie Preston founded the company, which has more than 100 years of combined Porsche experience. Ollie is respected throughout the UK Porsche world for his technical expertise in all aspects of the marque.
Commercial director Darren Anderson, who has a strong business and engineering background, joined Ollie at RPM Technik as a partner in 2006.
And as the company continued to expand, sales director Greig Daly came onboard in 2012, bringing with him a wealth of knowledge from his extensive main dealer experience.
Between them they have built a highly regarded independent Porsche specialist business with a loyal and growing customer base.
RPM Technik’s aim has been to establish a company devoted to providing Porsche owners with a highly professional, friendly, dealer-calibre, cost-effective sales, servicing and repair centre for cars of all ages from our purpose-built facility in Hertfordshire.
We were the first specialist to offer a free ‘Saturday Morning Surgery’, which is available to new and existing customers looking for a diagnostic report or simply to discuss future work on their vehicles.
Services RPM Offers
- Seven main dealer spec rotary ramps
- Dedicated motorsport and project / restoration workshop
- State of the art Beissbarth geometry and corner weighting equipment
- Porsche spec tyre fitting & wheel balancing equipment (including nitrogen inflation)
- Four-cell specialist engine and transmission rebuild facility In-house machine shop
- Used Porsche car sales with complete warranty provisions
- Car sourcing (through our established Find-A-Porsche service)
- Sale or return service to customers looking to sell their Porsche
- Race and track car build/ set-ups and trackside support
- New and second-hand parts
- RPM Technik developed upgrade parts
- Project builds and restorations from historic recreations through to our critically acclaimed CSR conversions for Boxters, Caymans and 911s. We are specialists in customer-build and ‘special wishes’ cars
- Insurance repairs
- Warranty repairs
- Saturday morning surgery – free service allowing customers to bring their car down for diagnostic time or to discuss options
- Customer lounge with TV, Wifi and refreshments
- Secure parking on a site that has 24-hour security 365 days a year
- Active social and event calendar