Porsche Engine & Gearbox Rebuilds
Porsche engine & gearbox rebuilds in-house at RPM Technik
Our engine building team is arguably one of the strongest in the country. RPM’s technicians have over fifty years combined experience and have undertaken a diverse range of rebuilds from 917, 935 and 962 race engines, all air-cooled engine types, right the way through to 997 GT3 and Turbo engines.
RPM can offer rebuild services from a basic top-end to a full custom build to suit your requirements. Much of the machining is completed in-house to ensure quality standards and improve turnaround times. No job is too big or too small for RPM.
- Bespoke rebuilds are tailored to your requirements and budget
- Option of running-in engine on an engine dyno with custom mapping
- Modification and upgrade kits are available for custom builds
- Engine and gearbox builds to cover whole Porsche range, from early air-cooled to the latest water-cooled
- A full selection of genuine Porsche specialist tools are on hand, along with parts washers and a bead blasting cabinet
- Engines are fully dressed when rebuilt with re-chromating of metal parts and powder-coating of tinwear and other ancillary parts.
- Fully equipped tooling for Porsche Motorsport vehicles.
- RPM can offer solutions to the common problems of intermediate shaft failures (see upgrades), to cracked cylinders and scored liners etc
For more information on any of our rebuild services then please feel free to get in touch.