Porsche Transmission Rebuilds
If you’re looking to rebuild your Porsche transmission, look no further. We have a dedicated engine and transmission department with highly experienced technicians who are trained across all Porsche models including motorsport applications.
Our Porsche transmission rebuilds are typically turned around within five to ten days, meaning very little downtime for you and your Porsche. We have a large number of transmission upgrades that can be integrated into your transmission rebuild, including low ration crown wheel and pinions, mechanical or torque biasing limited-slip differentials and revised individual gear ratios.
- Below are some of the more popular transmission rebuilds routinely undertaken at RPM Technik:
- All air-cooled and water-cooled transmissions for Porsche models from 1964 to current
- All Cup Car transmission rebuilds – Hollinger and factory Cup transmissions
- 964 C4 to C2 transmission conversion
- Historic race car transmissions
PORSCHE 964 C4 TO C2
SPEAK WITH TRANSMISSION TEAM TODAY
To discuss how RPM Technik can help rebuild your Porsche transmission please call Ollie on 01296 663824 or send us an enquiry online