GT4 RS MR
The Porsche Cayman GT4 RS, a pinnacle of precision engineering, boasts a 4.0-liter naturally aspirated flat-six engine, unleashing 493 horsepower and propelling it from 0 to 60 mph in a blistering 3.2 seconds. With a top speed reaching 198 mph, this track-focused marvel is finely tuned for performance, featuring aerodynamic enhancements for optimal downforce. The chassis, lowered and refined, enhances handling, while a seven-speed PDK transmission ensures seamless power delivery. Imbued with lightweight components, the GT4 RS prioritizes agility, making it a superlative driving experience that seamlessly combines speed, control, and the unmistakable allure of a Porsche sports car.
The GT4RS ‘MR’ is the RS now taken to the next level. Manthey engineers have completed extensive testing at the Nurburgring making the GT4RS easier to drive faster, with a full lap time completed in 7:03.1 seconds there is no doubting that. The kit is fully compatible with the Porsche manufacturer warranty.
The full kit comprises of:
- Fully adjustable coilover suspension kit with 20% stiffer spring rates. Will work in conjunction with cars with and without axle lift.
- Underbody carbon aero vanes for better airflow management
- Iconic carbon rear wheel dicsc for lateral air flow management
- 85mm wider rear wing with larger end plates and 4 stage adjustment. In maximum downforce mode this increases downforce by 52%
- Reinforced rear bodywork to cope with extra downforce
- Wheel arch gurney flaps and dives planes for improved front end downforce
- Steel braided brake lines
- Race brake pads with a wider temperature operating temperature
- Illuminated door entry guards with Manthey logo
- Manthey towing eyes
- Optional carbon rear spoiler attachments
SPEAK WITH OUR MANTHEY EXPERTS TODAY
We’re the UK’s first approved installers of full MR packages. For further information on how we can build you a GT4 RS MR, please contact our Technical Director Ollie Preston on +44 (0)1296 663 824 or send us an enquiry online.