Porsche 911 SC 1983 Rebuild
Originally known as “pugly” because it was purple and Ugly – not anymore!
- Full media blasted and repaired shell back date to client specific look using one piece bumpers painted in Bentley Sapphire
- Full engine rebuild to standard 911 SC 204 BHP wit SSI exhaust system
- Gearbox rebuild to standard spec
- Early style heater controls incorporated into electric AC
- Brand new Genuine Fuchs in RS size but lower profile tyres
- Full interior refurb with a lot of special touches
- Under bonnet bespoke trim
- Full suspension overhaul rebushed and new Bilstein sport shocks, optimised geometry
- Full brake overhaul new genuine Porsche parts
- All new brake and fuel lines as required
- Lume Technik LED headlights
- Every nut, bolt, washer or fixing either replaced or refurbished.
SPEAK WITH OUR PORSCHE RESTORATION TEAM TODAY
To discuss your Porsche restoration or special project, give Ollie a call on +44 (0)1296 663 824 or send us an enquiry online