How Sale or Return Works at RPM Technik
Our Sale Or Return (SOR) scheme is a simple way to sell your Porsche, this is how it works:
- Contact Greig by either phone, email or social media with as much information about your Porsche as possible. He will aim to return your call within 24 hours.
- We like to understand the ownership history of each vehicle, how it has been cared for, the specification on the vehicle and any pertinent information in order to determine a accurate retail sales price for the car.
- Greig will give you a written appraisal of the market for your car, along with pricing logic based on his 15 years industry experience. Correctly pricing and marketing some Porsche models is akin to a dark art!
- A mutually acceptable date is chosen to bring your car in, meet with the team and view our facility to ensure we are able to help each other and the car is then left here for the ‘RPM Technik Approved’ inspection and paperwork review.
- Following a successful inspection & review, we prepare the car with our in-house detailing team to ensure the car is ready for photography, and commence the marketing to sell your Porsche.
- Greig will keep you updated on enquiries and pricing, culminating in the eventual sale of your Porsche.
- Post-sale, a written breakdown on the sale transaction is provided for full transparency and the funds electronically transferred to the nominated account.