Porsche 997 GTS CSR PDK
Interior: Black leather
History: Full Service History
2020 build slot for a Widebody 997 GTS CSR
Prices include donor car (RHD) GTS, along with the following:
- Exterior full vehicle body wrap to your choice of colour.
- CSR decal colour to your specification.
- Interior trim: Dash board re-trim in alcantara with stitching to your specification, Alcantara steering wheel with stitch to your colour specification, Seat backs wrapped to match your choice.
- CSR gauges to your colour choice.
- CSR suspension with 3 way adjustment including ride heights.
- CSR Exhaust
- CSR Aerokit
- CSR brake kit
- Centre lock alloys painted to your choice of colour.
- Prices starting from £72,495 for 997 ‘CSR.’
- Prices starting from £78,495 for ‘CSR Retro.’
Upgrades at extra cost available for:
Bare metal repaint – Wheel design – Exhaust – Seats – Interior trimming – Brakes – Bespoke configurations.
The CSR concept of regenerated, analogue and bespoke builds was realised in 2012. RPM Technik have since completed a further 36 builds from our headquarters in Tring, Hertfordshire. The ethos of CSR being the creation of a driver focused and more analogue feel to their Porsche, whilst retaining the benefits of the modern Porsche platforms. As part of the CSR conversion, key components are refreshed or replaced with upgraded parts, many of which have been developed in-house through extensive research and development programmes . The CSR range has been reviewed by some of the UK’s leading motoring journalists and received critical acclaim without exception. Tim Harvey (ex Porsche Carrera Cup Champion and BTCC Champion) has been involved in perfecting the final dynamic set up of all new models. Each years we offer a limited number of fully bespoke CSR builds on 996, 997 and 981 models. The final build is limited only by your imagination.
*Please note images digitally created, not an actual car.